Click to access to our download and release area.
ViDi Systems has announced Version 2.0 of its ViDi Suite deep learning based industrial image analysis software that offers major advances in image analysis capabilities and speed. ViDi Suite’s feature recognition tool, called ViDi blue, has added the capability of identifying and locating features regardless of their size and orientation. The new version also optimizes graphics processing unit (GPU) memory handling, providing a 30% to 50% reduction in training and processing (inference) time. The first ready-to-use deep learning based software for industrial image analysis, ViDi Suite makes it easy to tackle a wide range of challenging inspection and classification problems that are beyond the capabilities of conventional image analysis tools.
- Complete object oriented .NET Wrapper for Training & Production API
- Standard reusable WPF based user interface components
- Custom styling of GUI and results overlay appearance without development
- Increased modularity and flexibility with GUI plugin architecture (with community sharing of plug-in source code on GitHub)
- Efficient handling of large images through built-in tiling mode
- Tool import & export functionality to allow tool transfer and re-use between workspaces
- Easy sharing of computing resources through ViDi Suite Service
- Parameter search plugin to streamline tool optimization
Our development team is proud to announce the release of ViDi Suite 1.3.
“We listen to you”- Thanks to our valuable customer feedback, we have improved ViDi Suite performance and features.
Some of the great new additions are :
• Multi GPU support
• Linux - Ubuntu 14.04.64 bits LTS support
• Improved overall processing speed up to 40%
Important change : Starting with this release, ViDi red requires to have "Good" images explicitly labeled. Also, multiple ViDi Suite version are allowed on the same system with significant impact on workspaces. Please read the installation guide for cross-version compatibility and required workspace backup.
Of course, there are many additional improvements and features. Please have a look at our download and release area.
- New Multi GPU support
- New Linux - Ubuntu 14.04 64 bits LTS support
- Improved overall processing speed up to 40%
- Starting with this release, ViDi red requires to have “Good” images explicitly labeled
- Starting with this release, multiple ViDi Suite version on the same system are allowed (1.3.1)
IMPORTANT : Please read the installation guide to for more details
After several months of intensive development and testing, we are proud to announce this next release of ViDi Suite. Thanks to the valuable feedback of our customers, we have facilitated the integration and improved the performance and usability of our product.
Some of the great new features are
- New ViDi red supervised tool - video tutorial
- New production API (Direct HTTP requests, .NET library)
- New C Runtime library ViDi Suite is now distributed as a single binary with automatic detection of installed GPU hardware
Of course, there are many additional improvements and features. Please have a look at our release area.