High-speed reading of the most challenging 1-D and 2-D barcodes
DataMan 150/260 Series FeaturesFor 1-D linear barcodes, higher-density 2-D matrix codes, or direct part mark (DPM) codes, the DataMan 150/260 series fixed-mount, image-based barcode readers deliver unprecedented performance, flexibility and ease-of-use.
Featured capabilities include:
- A high-speed advanced platform that runs the latest proprietary Cognex algorithms for decoding both 1-D and 2-D symbologies
- 1DMax™ with Hotbars II™ provides high read rates on 1-D barcodes, even those that may be damaged or distorted
- Hotbars II delivers "barcode stitching" technology and 0.8 ppm (pixels per module) decoding speed to help you solve applications with fewer readers and less complexity
- 2DMax® with patent-pending PowerGrid™ technology decodes severely damaged or poorly marked 2-D matrix codes, and can even read 2-D codes without visible perimeters or quiet zones
- 2DMax with PowerGrid overcomes variations in lighting, marking method, code quality, or surface finish — including damaged finder and clocking patterns and quiet zone violations
- Intuitive Setup Tool for the simplest setup and deployment in real time
- Intelligent tuning technology automatically adjusts the settings of the integrated lighting to find the optimal light setup for the part
- Auto-tune and trigger buttons make the readers easy to set up without a PC or HMI
- 1-D and 2-D quality metrics for process control monitoring and thresholding
- Various trigger modes (self, single, burst, etc.) to meet the broadest range of customer applications
Proprietary Cognex software algorithms give the DataMan barcode readers unmatched code reading performance:
IDMax Technology with Hotbars II
1DMax code reading algorithm with Hotbars II image-analysis technology provides higher read rates of 1-D linear barcodes, even those with damage, at a faster pace than ever before.
2DMax and PowerGrid
2DMax and patent-pending PowerGrid for decoding severely damaged or poorly marked 2-D matrix codes. Overcomes variations in lighting, marking method, code quality, or surface finish.